Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 30 June 2010 15:54
Acceptable Use Policy
- 1.1 End users must use the service in a responsible manner, taking into account the effects their use of the service may have on other end users or the general public.
- 1.2 The end user remains responsible for the security, protection and safeguard of all logins, user IDs, passwords and all other access codes used to access the service.
- 1..3 End users must not use another person's name, username, password or otherwise
- 1.4 End users must not use the service, or allow anyone else to use the service:
- (a). for any unlawful, illegal, malicious or improper purpose;
- (b). to knowingly transmit a computer virus or other malicious computer program;
- (c) in any way which interferes with the availability for other users or otherwise interferes in the proper operation of the service;
- (d). to access or damage another's computer system without permission;
- (e) to infringe other's intellectual property rights;
- (f). to disclose private or confidential information of another;
- (g). to store, publish, display, distribute or post material that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or that violates any law or regulation;
- (h). to enable a minor to access material inappropriate for a minor;
- (i). to harass or menace any person;
- (j). to conduct or promote a business that is illegal;
- (k). to breach any laws or infringe any third party's rights (including without limitation, copyright) or to breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority or industry body; or
- (l) or attempt to do any of the forgoing.
- 1.5 The end user must not pass-off or represent that it is an employee, agent, representative or is otherwise associated with the service providers or HALL-DNA , suppliers or carriers
- 1.6 End users must not resell the service or content provided via this site
- 1.7 While using the service, an end user must not impersonate another person
- 1.8 End user or their agent shall not upload data from this provider for any commercial purpose including genealogy sites that charge for access for data
- 1.9 End user or their agent shall not upload data from this provider for publishing on another web site without the specific approval in writing or email from the administrator of this site